Thursday, January 22, 2015

Introductions and such

I don't know how you ended up here, but thanks for dropping in.

Compared to some, I haven't been gaming that long. As far as tabletop war gaming, I got my start with Heroscape by Hasbro in 2007. After finally giving in to a friend's pestering to check out 40K night at a local game shop in 2010, I was hooked. I sold all my Heroscape stuff off and dumped that money into my new hobby.

Since then I've dabbled in kit bashing and some scratch-built terrain while working on my painting skill. Nothing too major.

The intent of this blog is to consolidate my hobbying into one place and hopefully give others ideas and assistance on projects and techniques and learn something from other readers.

With that said, I hope you enjoy watching me stumble my way through my hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment