Saturday, January 24, 2015

Afterlife Unboxing?

Much to my delight, my split shipment of my Afterlife: Shards of Liberty KS backing arrived today. The box contained everything currently available from the Afterlife line, and the rest of the kickstarter will begin shipping in February.

I had planned on doing an unboxing post, but with these kits have been out long enough for other sites to have done nicely detail reviews. So, in lieu of doing my own unboxing I direct your attention to the following links:





I do have to say that I am really impressed with the level of detail in these kits and they feel quite a bit sturdier than GW's Finecast line. As BOLS points out in their review, they are a bit more on the true scale of 28mm so I'm feeling a bit intimidated. Space Marine power armor is so much easier to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment